[Sugar-devel] About changes in pootle server config

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 06:29:09 EDT 2014

On Sunday, 6 April 2014, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 April 2014 14:10, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','godiard at sugarlabs.org');>
> > wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com');>
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I did not do the move to github and I do not know how to either.  I am
>>> going to need help to teach me how to do that.
>>>
>>> In fact, I am getting overwhelmed with other things and may need to
>>> pull back from some of the Pootle maintenance I have been doing.
>>>

>> Theses are but news...
>> Do you know who moved sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 projects?
>> I remember I sent my pubkey, but I didn't had permissions in the server
>> at that time.
>>

> From my old emails it seems like it was alsroot.

By the way, it sounds pretty simple, we just need someone with access

 2) Modify the git repository configs of sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3

The directories are:
/var/lib/pootle/checkouts/glucose/sugar
and
/var/lib/pootle/checkouts/glucose/sugar-toolkit-gtk3

The new repositories are:

git at github.com:sugarlabs/sugar.git
and
git at github.com:sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3.git