[Sugar-devel] Sugarlabs invite to participate in Wallpapers Contest

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:18:59 EDT 2014

SugarLabs invite to participate in the contest to create wallpapers.

Now that Sugar can change the wallpaper,
would be great to go with a collection of the best art made
by our users. We believe it is a way to stimulate
artistic skills ant to engage children in the project creatively.

You can create images with any activity, Paint,
Record, TurtleArt, and even with other programs.
The contest begins today and ends on May 31.

We invite you to spread this invitation to as much children as possible

The contest site is http://contest.sugarlabs.org/
Thanks!

--
Gonzalo Odiard