[Sugar-devel] PyGame can be run only once assertion error

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:14:56 EDT 2013

> Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 09:21:32 +1000
> From: quozl at laptop.org
> To: alanjas at hotmail.com
> CC: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; laurent.bernabe at gmail.com; manuq at laptop.org
> Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] PyGame can be run only once assertion error
>
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 07:42:04PM -0300, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn wrote:
> > This problem appears in one of my activities: FollowMe:
> >
> > https://git.sugarlabs.org/followmebutia
>
> Thanks.
>

> > I must investigate more..
>
> I agree.
>
> I suggest adding pygame.quit() to the end of the method run in the
> file main.py, to see if the BadDrawable error is removed.
The pygame.quit() no have effects in the warning.The only change: when click on Stop button of the activity, the pygame surfacegoes to gray and after the activity closes.
The warning appears when closes the activity.
Manuel:
I'm working on the GTK-2 version and have this warning:
TypeError: _screen_changed_cb() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)
In GTK-3 you have the same problem with latest merge?