[Sugar-devel] PyGame can be run only once assertion error

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:55:04 EDT 2013

Good job!
I have one question about other thing:
Check this request:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugargame/mainline/merge_requests/1#db3f934e9aea80f9effc98ba68516d69e7856a81-db3f934e9aea80f9effc98ba68516d69e7856a81
That fixes something? Because sometimes I get in the activities log something like this:
The error was 'BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)'.  (Details: serial 953 error_code 9 request_code 130 minor_code 3)  (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;   that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.   To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line   option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)
Regards!
Alan