[Sugar-devel] Sugar Wiki : is it possible to upload images files from my desktop ?

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 07:43:11 EDT 2013

On 09/28/2013 03:55 AM, laurent bernabe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to upload images files from my desktop to the page I've
> started to edit in the Sugar Labs wiki (the page for my new activity)
> : but I did not find any way of doing that. So, is this possible, or
> is using an external hosting site mandatory ?
>
> Regards

Look at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Upload_file.png

You have to have an account and be logged in to the wiki for this "Using
the Wiki/Upload file" entry to appear in the left menu.

Hit [Browse] and select the file on your computer; click [Upload]

The file will appear in your browser and in "Quick links/Recent Changes"

edit your new wiki page in the form:

[[file:Upload_file.png|500px]]

NOTES

Upload_file.png  is name of the file you uploaded

500px can be changed to adjust the size of the .png

Tom Gilliard
satellit on #sugar IRC