[Sugar-devel] Testing the activity bundle of my activity before submitting it to ASLO.

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 07:42:50 EDT 2013

I managed to run my application bundle thanks to a Soas usb key (sugar
0.98.8), without installing the bundle.

But as the computer where I inserted the key was a very old one (it has an
old AMD processor and it seems to me it has just 1GB of RAM), the animation
where too slow : very slower than the result I got on my laptop (which has
two processor at 2.19 Ghz).

Where can I find the standard OLPCs configs ? Just in order to have an idea
for the speed application.

Apart this, it works, and I should submit the bundle to ASLO soon.

Regards.