[Sugar-devel] 0.100 schedule

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Sep 16 12:14:47 EDT 2013

What you (and other in the community) think
about organize weekly chat meetings form now, and until 0.100 release,
to help coordinate triage, and solve the more important issues pending?


On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> As discussed in the code freeze thread, we are not going to freeze but
> instead do another unstable release, 0.99.4, in four weeks. I think it make
> sense to reevaluate and hopefully come up with a date for 0.100 after that
> one.
> I'm going to keep the schedule on trac from now on:
> http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/roadmap
> --
> Daniel Narvaez
> _______________________________________________
> Sugar-devel mailing list
> Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
> http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/sugar-devel

More information about the Sugar-devel mailing list