[Sugar-devel] Is it possible to access to my Host System home folder from sugar-build instance ?

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 09:44:00 EDT 2013

On 15 September 2013 15:15, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15 September 2013 14:12, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Another issue that activity developers encounter is lack of access to
>> ~/Documents. xdg-user-dir find the chroot home rather than the
>> developer's home.
>>

> Are you using ~/Documents to exchange stuff between your main desktop and
> sugar?

What about sugar-build/home/documents? It should be possible to make that
work.

>> Also, for some reason, I cannot get the debug file to be read by
>> sugar. I've tried updating it in sugar-build, in /var/....broot, and
>> ~/.sugar but it seems to be ignored :(
>>

> Hmm something seems broken, a sugar-build/home/default/debug file is
> supposed to exist, and at least here I don't see one. Probably one more bug
> I didn't manage to fix with my set of patches.

Yeah one stupid mistake on my side and a more tricky bug... I'll see if I
can just move this to the sugar script, it should be called as early as
possible and it should look nicer in a shell script anyway.

--
Daniel Narvaez