[Sugar-devel] Is it possible to access to my Host System home folder from sugar-build instance ?

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 08:12:10 EDT 2013

Another issue that activity developers encounter is lack of access to
~/Documents. xdg-user-dir find the chroot home rather than the
developer's home.

Also, for some reason, I cannot get the debug file to be read by
sugar. I've tried updating it in sugar-build, in /var/....broot, and
~/.sugar but it seems to be ignored :(

-walter

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 September 2013 01:15, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > With the latest sugar-build the user installed activities are in
>> > sugar-build/activities.
>> >

>> Outside of broot?
>

> Well, both inside and outside (the sugar-build directory is bind mounted
> inside the chroot).

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org