[Sugar-devel] Sugar on a $100 tablet!

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:30:18 EDT 2013

I also have a Gen 1 Nexus 7 and would like to try this if it can be done
from Mac or Win OS. I'd be particularly interested in the usability of of
the basic features of Etoys 5 and Scratch 1.4. I would imagine TurtleBlocks
works well.

With the procedure characterized as tricky, I may fast follow George on
this.

Mike