[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] Sugar on a $100 tablet!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 16:23:14 EDT 2013

Amazon will not warrantee a Kindle Fire HD of you become root. But, they sell books for the Kindle Fire that tell how, exactly to do it. There are also lots of web sites with instructions for becoming root in the Kindle Fire and some even tell how you can undo the process and they claim you can thus restore the warrantee. Since it is only warranted for one year, it doesn't seem to be a big problem for the user.
Caryl