[Sugar-devel] Are we ready for code freeze?

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:21:05 EDT 2013


0.99.3 is due tomorrow and with it the code freeze. We need to decide what
to do.

I propose we don't freeze and instead we keep releasing 0.99.x every four
weeks, until we feel we have done enough testing and bug fixing. This is
not what you are supposed to do with time based releases but I'd rather
delay than release something we can't be proud of.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/attachments/20130902/45e4b416/attachment.html>

More information about the Sugar-devel mailing list