[Sugar-devel] 0.102 focus and features

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Thu Oct 31 22:00:04 EDT 2013

I may be incorrect, but I think the way it happened (during 0.88-94 days)
was a feature was first proposed on the mailing list with the [FEATURE] tag
in the subject line. It was then extensively discussed, and then at some
later point a wiki page was created, which was (supposed to be) useful at
the time of feature-freeze to make a go/no-go call for code-inclusion in
mainline, so having the current state summarized in a wiki page was useful.

(Just giving historical reference)