[Sugar-devel] 0.102 focus and features

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Oct 31 21:49:51 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 09:18:42PM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> Not sure there is too much more overhead for writing a wiki page vs
> writing an email. I don't recall hearing anything concrete about the
> feature proposal process recently. It has be refactored periodically,
> usually under the guidance of the release manager :)

Agreed, the overhead isn't much; only about double the time, but it is
mostly borne by the feature proposer.  The same template could be used
in e-mail, and this would give a discussion thread view rather than a
finished filled-in template view.  As mostly a reader of the features,
I'm okay with either, but the Wiki doesn't show much in the way of the
discussion.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/