[Sugar-devel] 0.102 focus and features

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:52:08 EDT 2013

Hello,

as for 0.100 I suggest we have an early discussion on what the focus of the
release should be. Exception could be made down the road but in general we
should try to stick to the plan.

Here is my proposal

1 Bug fixes. In 0.100 we added several nice features but I think the
quality of the core components is still not at a level we can be proud of.
Let's try to fix that for 0.102.
2 Web activities. There is consensus that it is the most important area of
development for the future of the project. I think at the beginning of the
cycle we should discuss where we are and decide more concretely which areas
need work.

Thoughts?

If there are features you are developing and you would like to get in 0.102
this is the time to let everyone know!

--
Daniel Narvaez