[Sugar-devel] service_name and bundle_id... again

Esteban Bordón ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Oct 30 14:41:13 EDT 2013

2013/10/30 Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org>

> Alan,
> We don't maintain 700 and not all work.
> Breaking compatibility without a good reason is not good for any platform.

+1

Ceibal can apply the patch in UY images, but this isn't the point. If an
Activity work in some image and the same activity does not work in the new
one, which image will choose the children?

Breaking compatibility without a good reason doesn't help to use the latest
version of os.

Cheers,
Esteban.