[Sugar-devel] sugar-web - API for storing data

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:20:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

this thread was also marked as spam by gmail :/ I can think of two
alternatives

* sugar-build, which you already tried. I'm pretty confident we can get it
to work on your system but it might require some back and forward.
* F20 Soas. See http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Beta . I've
not tested it personally but it should work. And if it doesn't we really
want to know it.

On 24 October 2013 22:58, Code <iraguet at activitycentral.com> wrote:

> Hello, list!
> I'm Ignacio Raguet (aka Code), a developer interested on web activities
> and I would like to help you.
>
> I have been testing the the Sugar HTML5 + JS framework by creating a proof
> of concept activity
> (https://github.com/code-sur/web-activity-POC).
>
> Now I'm heading to implement some activity state persistence in order to
> be able to resume from a journal entry... I will be happy to make some
> testing on it and give some feedback.
>

> To reduce confusion, is there an reference image or a set of RPMs on which
> I should base my work?
>

> After reading this article: "http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.100/Testing",
> I'm currently using "a 13.2.0 image and installing rpms" and
> "sugar-build"... I have had better results with the former approach and
> that's why my question.
>

> Thanks,
> Code

Daniel Narvaez