[Sugar-devel] XO-system 1a builds

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Sun Oct 27 03:31:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right mailing list, if there is a
more appropriate one, please let me know.

I'm looking for the URL to download "XO-system 1a for XO-4 (build 49)".
It seems that it is no longer available.
http://download.laptop.org.au/XO/F18/13.2.0/XO-system-1a/ has what is
likely to be build 50 and http://build.laptop.org.au/xo/os/build-51/ has
build 51.

I do have a copy of build 49 (which is a good thing, we have a small
deployment with that build) but would like a stable URL to refer people to.

Does anyone know where the change log for these builds is kept? I'd like
to know if there are any important bug fixes we're missing out on.

Thanks.