[Sugar-devel] some very cool features for a capacitive touchscreen

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Oct 25 09:24:58 EDT 2013

The last time I checked, the width was as pressure in evdev,
but was not available in the gtk event.
Another option is prepare circles of may be 5 mm and paste them behind the
figures,
in different positions. A program can detect that circles as touches,
and recognize the figure using the relative postions. Our touch screen
can detect 4 touches, but can be confused if are aligned in horizontal or
vertical.

Gonzalo