[Sugar-devel] Failing to override pango font (sugar3.graphics.palette module error)

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 05:33:14 EDT 2013

Hi all,

In my project LearnChess part1, whose commit is up to date :
https://git.sugarlabs.org/learnchess/learnchess_1/trees/master

I am having a trouble in order to override the font size of a component.
The relevant source code line is in components/interaction_view.py => line
63

I've attached the log file to this mail.

It seems that the sugar GTK3 components font can't be overriden in the
standard GTK3 way. So is there a simple workaround ?

Regards