[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Abecedarium-4 (Sugar Labs Activities)

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Oct 14 08:37:28 EDT 2013

Nice to see that my Abecedarium activity is now available in Spanish (the
most important Sugar community !). Hope that everyone will enjoy it.

Just a word to thanks:
- Joaquim Ribier, a new OLPC France volunteer that realized this version,
- Gonzalo to motivate us to do this new version and for checking content,
- Art4apps to allow us to distribute freely this database.

Merci.

           Lionel.