[Sugar-devel] Web activities canvas element

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:46:53 EDT 2013

I've checked at my screen size : it is a 16/9 1366x766.
Maybe that is why the width has not changed (and I was wrong, height was a
little less with my new json file).

Though, the XO-1 has a height of 900.
So, I don't know yet what could be the best "compromise" in my case.

Maybe trying with a resolution like 934x700

Regards