[Sugar-devel] Web activities canvas element

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 05:55:04 EDT 2013

Otherwise,

I thought, as my laptop may have wider screen than OLPC, I can try to
restrict the activity zone (toolbar + canvas zone) with css (even if that
task can be hard) and have it centered on my screen. And maybe add a bit of
Javascript in order to restrict mouse interaction to the "emulated zone".

Maybe that can be silly, but at least, I will "have a screen" close to the
real XO, and a more realistic result.

Regards