[Sugar-devel] Next release

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:53:55 EDT 2013

Hello,

we had a discussion in irc, of which Walter posted the log. The current
proposal on the table is

On 31/10

* Release 0.100
* Create a branch
* Discuss the 0.102 features
* Schedule another 6 months cycle

Other outcomes

* Australia would be using 0.101 in some schools. I think that would give
us very useful feedback. Of course we would need to be careful to keep it
as stable as possible.
* Activity Central is interested in maintaing stable releases for longer
time and to do that upstream. I hope we can convince them to do so for
0.100, which has support for web activities.
* I think for the 0.102 cycle we should mostly focus on bug fixes. But we
should have that discussion after 0.100 is out of the door.

Thoughts?