[Sugar-devel] Activity Central's Sugar related priorities.

Ruben Rodríguez ruben at activitycentral.com
Mon Oct 7 20:00:06 EDT 2013

2013/10/8 Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>:
> Be nice to know about these so we can fix them.

Sure thing! We just finished with the first leg of the project and the
resultant image is getting tested now, so soon I'll start sending
patches. There are usually small things, like scripts written in bash
(ubuntu uses dash), checking for distro specific files or paths, and
the like.

Anyway most of the work was related to make 0.98 work on Ubuntu 12.04,
something that in general would not require upstreaming for either
Sugar or Ubuntu.

--
Rubén Rodríguez
Activity Central: http://activitycentral.com