[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Triage meeting to review untriaged bugs

Rachel Finger (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Fri Nov 29 18:03:13 EST 2013

Hi there,

Rachel Finger (rachel82896 at gmail.com) invites you to participate in
the Doodle poll "[ANNOUNCE] Triage meeting to review untriaged bugs".

Rachel Finger says:
THIS IS THE NEW POLL!
  I'm so sorry for the short notice, but I would
greatly appreciate if you can let me know (on Doodle) what time works
for you.
  Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help!
  If
you have any questions, you can contact me at the email specified
above.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/x43bufstd955rrgf?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Rachel Finger to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

You have received this e-mail because "Rachel Finger" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "[ANNOUNCE] Triage meeting to review
untriaged bugs."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich