[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Triage meeting to review untriaged bugs

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 29 17:41:13 EST 2013

The Doodle template mail ends with: "this is a personal invitation
that cannot be shared with other poll participants."

When I visit the link
https://doodle.com/yirkbspfrr775exwds38zc7m/private?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn
for the first time, the message is:

"You have already participated in this poll.
If not, somebody else has participated with your invitation. In that
case, please contact the poll initiator."

Perhaps, with Doodle, you need to make private invitations.  If so,
add me to the list of invitees.

With http://whenisgood.net/ you do not need to make private invitations.

 On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 10:29:51PM +0100, Rachel Finger (via Doodle) wrote:
> Rachel Finger invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "[ANNOUNCE] Triage
> meeting to review untriaged bugs."
>      [logo]
>   Hi there,
>
>   Rachel Finger (rachel82896 at gmail.com) invites you to participate in the
>   Doodle poll "[ANNOUNCE] Triage meeting to review untriaged bugs".
>   Rachel Finger says:
>   I'm so sorry for the short notice, but I would greatly appreciate if
>   you can let me know (on Doodle) what time works for you.
>   Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help!
>   If you have any questions, you can contact me at the email specified
>   above.
>   Participate now
>
>   [info] What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Rachel Finger
>          to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people.
>          Learn more about how Doodle works.
>   You have received this e-mail because "Rachel Finger" has invited
>   you to participate in the Doodle poll "[ANNOUNCE] Triage meeting to
>   review untriaged bugs."
>   Please note that this is a personal invitation that cannot be shared
>   with other poll participants.
>   Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich

James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/