[Sugar-devel] Adding compatibility in webactivity to webkit1

Rogelio Mita rogeliomita at activitycentral.com
Wed Nov 27 12:44:53 EST 2013

I mean, because the goal is remove in the future, we need isolate this
logic in a separate module to make this transparency on webactivity
module, this is what I mean.
And the elimination process should be going to the main module
(webactivity) which is a kind of controller in this case and then remove 3
or 4 lines that use an interface responsible for providing support for
webkit1, I think