[Sugar-devel] sugar-web: env.js questions

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 13:59:28 EST 2013

Oh actually I see why it succeeds... The test doesn't verify that it
receives a response. It will only fail if it gets the wrong answer (and it
probably it's not always to fail in that case either). We need to follow
the async pattern we have in the datastore test. Though first maybe best to
decide what we want to do with getEnvironment exactly...

--
Daniel Narvaez