[Sugar-devel] Layout with gtk3

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 06:58:00 EST 2013

Sigh.

It's promoted by the gtk developers in their documentation, not by me. It's
designed as a replacement for all the other layout containers. I'm
forwarding their recommendation.

Also I've been trying it myself before suggesting it in a speficic case, as
I did for your patch.

Gonzalo, please can you try to be a little more friendly to people
contributions? You are not going to discourage me, but this kind of
attitude puts off contributors and that's the last thing we need. Thanks.

--
Daniel Narvaez