[Sugar-devel] Issue running karma from osbuild shell

Rogelio Mita rogeliomita at activitycentral.com
Wed Nov 20 12:33:25 EST 2013

Hi list,

when run *osbuild* with *run* command and there is not *resolution
preference* in *prefs.json* file, the screen appear grey and it don't
launch Sugar interface. I solved this with given 800x600 resolution on
*prefs.json* file, but... my main goal is run *karma* for run tests, when I
run *karma start sugar-web/test/karma.conf.js* into osbuild shell, seems
that *resolution configuration* was no loaded from *prefs.js* and I have
same problem above (grey screen and not Sugar UI). Someone comes up how to
fix this? Thanks!

--
Roger

Activity Central <http://activitycentral.com/>