[Sugar-devel] TamTamMini

Flavio Danesse fdanesse at activitycentral.com
Mon Nov 18 18:02:16 EST 2013

Sorry to put me back, but to bring a little clarity on TamTam:

Do not say that the patch is huge because I never send a patch for this
just to avoid giving this discussion which does not yield as well.

If you look at my first mail on the subject I told him what I had done and
posted where it was in case anyone wanted to look at, but never sent any
patch. So, please do not complain about a patch that does not exist.

I also said that because I never had previous patches approved on the same
modifications to the application, which in each new version I had to return
them.

But anyway, my intention was to improve the application, not provoke
discussions.
I believe Nothing more TamTam theme, let the official repository as it is
now and the end of the topic.