[Sugar-devel] Browse feature review for Google Code In - Clear URL bar when Escape is pressed.

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:37:35 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Sai Vineet <saivineet89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached the patch. It is a one liner.
> The mentors in GCI, namely Walter Bender and Gonzalo Odiard, told me that
> this review may take time, so I should move on the other tasks after
> unclaiming this task.
>
> Please review this fast. Thank you!

I've tested the patch: it works. The question is whether or not we
like the behavior. The relevant ticket is
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3954
What happens is that escape will both close the suggestions drop-down
and clear the entry. It may be better to do it in two steps.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs