[Sugar-devel] Pippy maintenance

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 11:30:00 EST 2013

Is anyone actively maintaining Pippy? I ask because I made a merge
request last week and heard nothing back. The patch was quite simple,
but fixes serious problem with Pippy's ability to open .py files.

I also just fixed a bunch of issues that were preventing the export to
Sugar activity code* from working. But I have some questions I'd like
to bounce off the maintainer.

regards.

-walter

* You can now export Turtle Art projects to Python, import them into
Pippy, and then export them as Sugar activities.

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs