[Sugar-devel] TamTamMini

Flavio Danesse fdanesse at activitycentral.com
Sat Nov 16 18:50:11 EST 2013

I am aware of the problem, why not send any patch .
But it seemed important to inform the work I did in case the application
mantiners somehow wanted to use it as this is the version that is used on
all machines of Ceibal after passing the Activity Central testing makes
before entering the applications in distribution image dextrose .

On the other hand, for me it is a problem if the changes I make do not
apply in the official repository in each new version I have to re-do the
same thing again, so I decided to make this particular repository as I had
to repeat the work several times.

On the issue of separating the application from the rest of the suite, I
did because it was the only way to understand it, correct the code and port
it to gtk3. The code of the suite is filled with errors and unused files.
Now, this application is much easier to maintain and extend. The same
applies to the translation patch, most not used by TamTamMini.

On the other hand, may be easier for you if I am in charge of maintaining
the application.