[Sugar-devel] TamTamMini

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sat Nov 16 16:07:53 EST 2013

Hi Flavio,
I am maintaining TamTam suite right now.

While I appreciate your work, you are doing it again difficult for a
maintainer work with you.
I have talked about this in other opportunities, then you already know it.

You have decided important changes without trying to ask the opinion of the
maintainer,
and sent a giant change with all the work already done, then for me is only
a option of "take all, or nothing".

There are many things I would do in a different way:
* Tamtam Mini port to gtk3 was already started. Needed a lot more work, but
the activity run.
* Is really difficult maintain different versions for every machine.
* The TamTam suite was in a single repository because by example have a big
number
of strings to translate, and we avoid needing multiply the translators work.
* The patches yiu sent are huge. Ask to any other maintainer, and will say
the same.

You are putting me in a really difficult situation, this is not the way to
work together.

Gonzalo