[Sugar-devel] TamTamMini

Flavio Danesse fdanesse at activitycentral.com
Fri Nov 15 19:02:52 EST 2013

*I wanted to inform maintainers TamTam :*

These last few days I've added a little love to TamTamMini.

This is an application that has been added Ceibal instruments and small
arrangements over the years, but for various reasons, changes were never
implemented in the official repository, so that at the launch of each
version, I was obliged back to modify the application to meet the
specifications of Ceibal.

To not have to continue with that methodology, I spent several days to fix,
clean and improve implementation.

*The work done was as follows:*

   - TamTamMini separated from other Suite applications, deleting files
   that were not used.
   - I deleted the images were not used or those that were not necessary.
   - Corrected, I simplified and cleaned up the code.

As a result , the application occupies least 5 mb.

   - I ported the application to gtk3 .
   - I built separate versions for xo gtk2 and gtk3 1.0 , x 1.5 , x 1.75
   and one for Magalães. Each version contains the corrections necessary for
   proper operation as both gtk gtk3 for each particular machine.

All versions were tested in each of the aforementioned machines and all
functioning properly. It only remains to make some very minor repairs on
gtk3 versions .

I wish that the maintainers of the repository with TamTam saw all this
content for the purpose of seeing whether it is possible to unify into a
single repository TamTamMini .

Link: https://github.com/fdanesse/TamTamMini