[Sugar-devel] New feature: add information in About this computer

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 11 11:05:26 EST 2013

On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 13:08 -0200, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Right now, every section is packaged in a rpm,
>
> may be is only needed install/uninstall the needed section?
>

> Can you give us a example?
>

> Gonzalo

Please check the spec file, "About my Computer", and "About Me" are not
packaged by themselves as cp-applets, those are part of sugar. Perhaps
having each field that is viewable controlled via gconf to make those
optional, much like "logout" and "register" currently are selectable. No
point in having "serial number", "model" and "lease" viewable on SOAS.

Jerry