[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Roadmap.

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sun Nov 10 16:02:32 EST 2013

Personally, I don't think we need support regular desktop apps,
because doing it, we lost consistency in the desktop,
and there are already a lot of general purpose desktops already.

Sugar is a desktop for kids, simplicity and consistency between
activities is a plus.  The XOs can use Gnome, to support other applications.

Gonzalo