[Sugar-devel] Sugar tryout (was Re: sugarlabs.org redesign)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 18:00:37 EST 2013

Not sure what you are referring to.

Personally I feel like Sean has already justified his positions in a
convincing way. I'm simply trying to come up with a set of concrete
development goals which are realistically achievable.

There has been an years long disconnect between marketing and development.
Closing that gap requires both parties to listen to each other, something
which I feel has been happening in the last few days threads.

--
Daniel Narvaez