[Sugar-devel] Sugar tryout (was Re: sugarlabs.org redesign)

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Fri Nov 8 17:35:47 EST 2013

An observation, from the outside, about marketing discussions.

Several times over the last couple of days a number of marketing
related posts have started, "I think we should...." Another, possibly
more productive approach, might be to engage Sean, the marketing
expert, in a discussion about why he thinks the way he does:)

The premise is to build on each other's strengths which minimize the
effects of individuals weakness.

David Farning
Activity Central: http://www.activitycentral.com