[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Sugar tryout (was Re: sugarlabs.org redesign)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:11:02 EST 2013

Not only doable, has been done for some time now [1,2] and is
multi-platform (& what I use to demo Sugar on a Mac)

The Oracle PUEL license [3] very interestingly permits free redistribution
for educational purposes, opening the possibility of a single installer,
ideal for our needs.

In the past I have suggested approaching Oracle for a marketing partnership
under a CSR (corporate social responsibility) banner.

Sean

1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/VirtualBox
2. https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/VirtualBox
2. https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/VirtualBox_PUEL