[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] RFC: Make Sugar 0.102 = Sugar 1.0[ Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 61, Issue 43]

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Nov 7 16:47:05 EST 2013

Sean,
Usually, we are not doing big changes, but incremental changes.
We are closer to the reality of the linux kernel, where the change to 3.0
was not related to changes itself, but to the numbers where not comfortable,
and they are planning release version 4.0 by the same reason in one year.

What you think about using years as versions (2013.1 2013.2 or 13.1, 13.2)
as a way to try incentive to the deployments and the final users
to be updated?

Gonzalo