[Sugar-devel] Tech roadmap

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:30:20 EST 2013

Re library versions, that reminds of a point I should have put in my list...

I think now that the gobject introspection migration is over upstream can
become more conservative about library versions. That should help both
distributors and developers. We are already going in that direction really.
If we add Webkit1 compatibility as discussed, I think 0.102 might have
pretty much the same dependencies of 0.98. The only exception is libxkb if
I remember correctly, for which introspection was really broken.