[Sugar-devel] Sugar 0.100.0 (stable)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:14:37 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are proud to announce the release of Sugar 0.100.0. A lot is new for both
> users and developers, see the release notes
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.100/Notes
>
> Sources:
>
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-datastore/sugar-datastore-0.100.0.tar.xz
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-artwork/sugar-artwork-0.100.0.tar.xz
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-runner/sugar-runner-0.100.0.tar.xz
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.100.1.tar.xz
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/sugar-toolkit-gtk3-0.100.0.tar.xz
>
> Thanks to everyone that contributed with code, translations and testing!

These are now in updates-testing in Fedora 20. They're not yet in the
Fedora 20 stable channel because they're locked down for Beta but will
land in stable shortly after Beta. It would be good to get some wider
testing and feedback. The big issue at the moment is Write failing to
run and I would love some assistance in debugging and fixing that soon
so we can ship it in SoaS 10.

The latest Beta RC2 images can be found here:

x86 (32 and 64 bit) http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/20-Beta-RC2/Live/
ARM http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/20-Beta-RC2/Images/armhfp/

Peter