[Sugar-devel] Gitorious "forgot password" option does not send e-mail.

Sai Vineet saivineet89 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 12:35:44 EDT 2013

I signed up for a gitorious account. I remember the password. I tried to
login but Gitorious tells me that E-mail/Password didn't match

So I tried doing a password reset throught the forgot password form. I
entered my e-mail id(this one itself), and submitted the form.

It's 3 days and I haven't got the email yet. I have tried twice after the
first time, but it still isn't working.

Please help. I want to get an account to fork projects and contribute.
Thank you! :)