[Sugar-devel] Install Firefox

Basanta Shrestha basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org
Tue May 28 23:40:43 EDT 2013

Adding firefox did install firefox but gave following error while trying to
execute on XO:
--------------------
$ firefox
Error: Platform version '13.0' is not compatible with
minVersion >= 12.0
maxVersion <= 12.0
---------------------

Here is my entry of configuration file

-------------------------
[root at fedora-arm examples]# tail -10 olpc-os-12.1.0-xo1.75.ini
[custom_packages]
add_packages=firefox

[adobe_flash]
plugin_path=/root/libflashplayer.so