[Sugar-devel] [GSoC 2013] Interested in "Implement help mechanism for activities using Mallard"

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:28:49 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Kalpa Welivitigoda <callkalpa at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Bastien <bzg at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> writes:
>>
>> > FYI, I will convert the update of the sugar manual in the olpc wiki
>> > [1] to rst to generate new content for the Help activity.
>> >
>> > I will be working on this today and tomorrow probably.
>>
>> Great -- don't hesitate to use my repository, I can give you write
>> access if that's easier than pull requests.
>>

> Just before the deadline, I've finished compiling my proposal [1].
> Your comments are highly appreciated
>
> [1] -
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/callkalpa/24005#

Hi all, I am happy to announce that I have been selected for GSoC 2013 to
work on this project. My sincere thanks to you all for the input in terms
of ideas, guidance and help rendered in fine tuning the project proposal. I
also thank those who vote for the project idea as well. With that I ensure
to deliver the expected outcome of the at the end of the summer, and I
strongly believe that you all will support me in the implementation as well.

Thanks