[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Anyone running sugar-build on i386 distros?

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:49:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone at all is using sugar-build on i386. I suppose
everyone has x86_64 hardware these days but maybe people are still
installing i386 distros, it's the Ubuntu default for example.

It's just that maintaing i386 buildbot slaves is a bit of a waste if no one
is using it. We should keep one slave to make sure stuff keep working there
but... maybe we don't need one per distro.

--
Daniel Narvaez