[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Is webkitgtk becoming a barrier?

William Orr will at worrbase.com
Tue May 21 23:10:31 EDT 2013

We have sugar-build use packages for certain packages on Fedora 19 that
aren't available on Fedora 18 already (ragel, node, npm), so why not
just add webkitgtk to the list as well? It makes sense enough to me,
provided we're pulling a compatible version.

To that end, I've already submitted a pull request. ;-)